The Utility Billing Division is responsible for assessing, billing, and collecting for utility services provided by the City.
The Utility Billing Office will be Closed on Wednesday, January 1st, in observance of the New Years Day holiday. The office will reopen on Thursday, January 2nd at 8:00am. Thank you.
Payment of Accounts Can be Made at the Following Locations:
- City Hall, 76 East High Street – First Floor Get Directions
- Drop Box located on the sidewalk on the north-west side of City Hall (Fountain Avenue)
- Drop box on sidewalk in front of the City Service Center, 2100 Lagonda Avenue
Customers can pay their City of Springfield Utility Bill online:
If your service is disconnected, do not pay your bill online. Please call our office at 937-324-7365.
- FastPay (If you have a FastPay Code on your bill)
- Online bill pay system (View bill and make payment)
- Pay using doxo website – (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, bank accounts – fees are higher than FastPay payments)
To sign up for eStatements (emailed bills), please click this link, and follow the prompts.
Customers interested in signing up for automatic bank draft can go to DirectPaymentPlan.com to sign up. If you have any questions regarding this service, please call (937) 324-7365.
Please Note: To prevent identity theft, the Service Application may be submitted either of the following ways:
- Turn in the Service Application with Picture ID, at City Hall, 76 E High Street, 1st Floor, Springfield.
- Download and print the Service Application. Fill out and sign the application, and then you MUST have it notarized. You may then fax to (937) 328-3471, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to Utility Billing, 76 East High Street, Springfield, OH 45502.