Family Fun at Young’s
Young’s is #1 for Family Fun. What to do on your visit to Young’s?
- Visit The Dairy Store where we serve Young’s homemade ice cream along with breakfast, lunch & dinner (sandwiches and side orders) seven days a week.
- Or visit The Golden Jersey Inn for lunch and dinner (and breakfast on Sat & Sun) with table service and a smile. Best selling menu items include homemade Chicken & Dumplings, Grandma’s Meatloaf, Beef & Noodles and Buttermilk Chicken. Both restaurants use our Farmstead Cheese made 100% with our Jersey cow milk. Try Deep Fried Breaded Cheddar Curds – served original, buffalo or sweet chili style.
- Explore our working Dairy Farm. Pet our friendly goats and watch us milk cows daily (approximately 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm). Visit other farm animals, too, in the public area of the barn.
- Have fun at Udders & Putters
- Two miniature golf courses
- Batting cages with hardball and softball machines
- Covered and natural grass tee driving range
- Moovers & Shakers – a fun barrel ride around the farm
- Cowvin’s Fast Slide – a fast and furious ride down a fun slide with a Guest minimum height of 42”
- Cowvin’s Kiddie Corral – for our younger Guests. Plenty of fun activities with a maximum height of 48”
- Young’s hosts many great events throughout the year. Check out the list on our Cowlendar of Events – we’re confident you’ll find a reason to visit Young’s soon. Our biggest and most popular events include:
- Young’s Annual Cheese Anniversary – celebrating the years since we started making our Farmstead Cheese in 2009
- The Wool Gathering – one of the largest celebrations of natural fibers in the country. Local farmers and up to 100 vendors from 14+ states put on a great show
- Pick Your Own Pumpkins & Cowvin’s Corny Maze
- Fall Farm Pumpkin Festival
- Vintage Truck Show
Young’s family and the 320 people who work at Young’s look forward to you and your family visit to our farm soon!